The Jalapenos are too hot Make sure Remove the seeds. Or you can substitute Ordinary green chili instead of these jalapenos.
For Batter :
Gram flour 1 cup
Salt 1 tsp
Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
Chilli Powder 1 /2 tsp(optional)
Jalapeno 6 -8
Ajwain powder 2 tbsp
Onion 1 Chopped
Gram Flour 1 tbsp.
Oil For Deep frying
Onions Chopped 1/4 cup
Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Mix all batter ingredients with water 1/4 cup like smooth batter.
- Use with small Knife Slit the middle of the jalapeno peppers. And keep aside
- Next take a plate ,add Ajwain Powder,1/2 tsp Onions,salt and Gram Flour Mix all together
- Then Stuff the mixture into jalapenos
- Heat Kadai with oil , Dip the bhaji into batter .
Fry the bhaji on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
Drain on paper towels.
- Garnish With Onions and lemon Juice.