Rice 2 cups
Fresh Coconut 1/2 cup
Potato 3 -4 medium size
Green chilli 4 sliced
Dry chilli 2
urad dal 1 tsp
Channa Dal 1 tsp
Jeera 1 tsp
Garam Masala 1 tbsp
Water (for Cooking) Process:
- Heat ghee in a pan add Urad,Channa,Jeera,Dry chilli,Curry leaves
- Then add green chilli, Aloo cubes/pieces fry 2 min
- And add coconut and Raw rice. Stir well.
- Then garam masala powder and water mix well.
- The aboue mixture put in presser /rice cooker till rice was well cooked.
- Serve with any pickle/raitha.