These spinach tikkas are what I call a perfect balance between health and taste. A crunchy tasty dish this is a wonderful appetizer and can also be used as a filling...for your sandwiches.
Spinach 2 1/2 cups
Green chilli 3 or 5
Baked Potato /Mashed Potato 1 big
Lime Juice 1tbsp
- First Chop the Spinach and Green chilli very smaal pieces.
- And grate the baked potato or mashed left over boiled potato keep aside
- In a mixing Bowl put chopped spinach,green chilli, grated potato,chopped coriander leaves,lime juice and finally salt combine and mix thoroughly to make dough .,keep it side just 5 min.
- And make palette shape/any shape with spinach dough keep aside.
- In flatted pan put 2 -3 drops oil and cook palettes both sides light golden color.
- Serve with tomato ketchup/any Chutney.