Boiled Peas 1 cup
Paneer 1/2 cup
Cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli 3
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Bay leaf 1
- Heat up a couple of tablespoons of veg oil in a frying pan until hot and then add the cube sof paneer and fry until golden brown - turning over frequently to ensure even browning.
- When the paneer cubes have browned - place them onto a plate lined with kitchen paper so that the excess oil is absorbed away.
- In the meantime -Grind the onions,tomato and green chilli s keep aside
- Next take the kadai and heat some vegetable oil in it until hot - and add the pinch of Cloves,cinnamon,bay leaf and wait until it splutters.
- Then add Tomato Onion Mixture and the oil begins to separate from the onions
- Add Ginger garlic paste,after add the all ground spices
- Then when the spices are infused into the onion mixture - and the oil begins to separate from the onions
- After about 5 mins of simmering tomato-onion-spice mixture - add about 4 small glasses of water to the pot - and bring to simmer. Then add the previously-fried cubes of paneer to the pot and let it simmer for a few minutes more.
- Then add the bowl of Boiled /Frozen peas - mix it about and simmer with the lid partially on for about 20 mins - stirring occasionally.
- Then Finally add some freshly chopped coriander leaves and turn the flame off