This is Good For Health. Here I used Spinach,Okra,Onion,Bottlegourd.
It Was Easy Digestion and Many Vitamins of this.
Butter Milk 2 cups
Palak/Spinach 1 bunch
Bachhali Kura/Ceylon spinach 1 bunch
Rice 1 tbsp
Channa Dal 1 tbsp
Coriander Seeds 1 tbsp
Fresh Coconut 1 tbsp
Okra/Ladies finger 2
Onion 1 small
Bottle Gourd 1 medium size piece
salt To taste
Ajwani seeds 1/4 tsp
Channa dal 1 tsp
Urad dal 1 tsp
Mustard seeds 1tsp
Hing a pinch
Dry Chillies 3
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- First Chop the Palak,Okra,Tomato,Onion keep aside
- Grind the Rice,Channa,Coriander,Fresh Coconut,Dry Chili(Here I used Frozen) along with the water to make a smooth paste.
- Mix the paste with Buttermilk keep it side.
- Heat oil in a Kadai, on medium high add mustard , Channa, urad dal jeera,Hing
- When seeds are dancing add chopped Spinach,Tomato,Okra,Bottle Gourd,Sliced green chili and salt to taste
- Then fry it for 3-4 min
- Pour the Buttermilk into Veggies Mixture and Just crush the ajwani seeds cook them 3 mi n
- Garnish With Chopped Coriander Leaves.Serving Size:6 to 8 people