Today I made the famous North-Indian dish Palak Paneer .Actually This Palak Paneer first I learned from Vah-rehva.com .This is so delicious and so healthy too......
Spinach/Palak 3 cups
Paneer 1 cup
Garlic 1 pond
Green Chilli 4
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
Dry FenuGreek Leaves 2 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Whole Garam Masala:
Cinnamin 1 " stick
- First cook the palak with water about 2 -3 min, let it cool down and make smooth paste keep side.
- Finally Chop the onions ,tomato,green chilli and coriander leaves
- Take the pan with 2 tbsp oil then add whole garam masala,sliced garlic fry 1 min
- Add onions and green chilli cook until onions are brown color.
- Then add tomato and turmeric, coriander ,cumin,chilli,salt fry and cook about 5 min.
- Then add dry fenugreek leaves.
- Next add Palak Paste cook 5 min.
- Then finally add paneer pieces , cook another 2 -5 min.
- Add whipped cream and coriander leaves turn off the stove.
- Serve with Roti/Naan.