Whole Wheat Flour (Atta) 1 cup
Maida 1/2 cup
1/2 tsp Salt
Warm Water as needed
Fresh Ginger 1 tssp
Green Chilies Minced 2-4
Cooked Mutter (Green Peas) 1 cup
Garam masala 1 tsp
Salt to taste
lime Juice 1/2 tsp
Finely chopped coriander
Oil for frying
- Make dough out of flour (atta),maida, salt and ghee as you would do for any paratha/roti 30 minutes before and cover it with wet muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Grind the green chilli and cooked peas keep aside.
- For stuffing heat oil in a kadhai over moderate heat. Toss in ginger, Fry until ginger starts turning brown.
- Then add peas paste stir-fry for about 2 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients like sugar amd lime juice and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one. Seal the edges so that mixture doesn't come out.
- Now roll it slightly.
- Heat the griddle,Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Then your Mutter Paratha is ready.
- Serve with any curry/Raitha