Maida/All- Purpose Flour 1/2 cup
Wheat Flour 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Warm Water 1/2 cup[as Needed]
For Aloo Postho/Poppy seeds/Gasalu:
Boiled Potato 2 medium size
Poppy Seeds 2 tbsp
Green Chilli 4
Turmeric 1 /2 tsp
Onion 1 small (optional)
Kala Jeera 1 tsp
Preparation of Loochi:
- Make dough out of flour (atta),maida, salt and ghee as you would do for any paratha/roti 10 minutes before and cover it with wet muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Divide into small balls about small- size, and roll out into 2" rounds on an oiled board. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or saucepan. Add a little salt to the oil to keep it from smoking. Fry the puri one at a time, holding them under the oil on the first side until they puff. Turn and fry till light brown; drain.
- Soak the poppy seeds for 15 min and grind it& keep aside.
- Take the kadai heat with oil and add kalajeera fry 1 min
- And add Chopped Green chilli ,Onions fry another 2 min
- Then add Boiled Potato , Poppy Seeds,salt and water(as required for gravy ) cook another 10 min.
Serving size:3 -4 people
Serve with Puri/Roti