Prawns 1 lb
Onions 2 Medium Size
Green Chillis 3
Chopped Garlic 1tsp
Sorrel Leaves 1/2 lb
Shah jeera 1 tsp
Chili Powder 1 tsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Salt To taste
Oil 2 tbsp
Clean Sorrel Leaves with out any stems to the leaves.drain the water and keep aside.
- Boil the Sorrel Leaves and Green Chilli's with little water in microwave for about 10 min.
- In That time heat the pan with oil add Cloves,Cinnamon,shah jeera when the shah jeera are spluttering add sliced onions , Chopped Garlic .
- Onions are Turns Golden Brown Color add prawns,chilli powder,Turmeric and salt .
- Meanwhile take the sorrel leaves just mash them
- When the Prawn is cooked add cooked Sorrel leaves.
- Let it be on flame till oil separates.
- It was goes well to plain rice.