For Chicken balls:
Chicken ,Minced 1 lb
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Plain flour/All Purpose Flour 1 tbsp
Corn flour 1 tbsp
Ginger Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
Ginger finely, chopped 2 tbsp
Garlic finely chopped 1tbsp
chili sauce 1 tbsp
Tomato Sauce 1 tbsp
So ya sauce 2 tbsp
2 tbsp Corn flour mixed with 1/4 cup water
Bunch of spring onions,chopped
oil 2 tbsp
Ajanamoto 1/2 tsp
salt to taste
- Marinate chicken in all the ingredients for 1 hour.
- Make balls and deep fry it, keep it aside.
- Heat the oil and fry the ginger garlic paste and chopped spring onions for 2 minutes.
- Now add the chicken stock, soy sauce,Tomato Sauce, chili sauce,ajanomoto,salt and corn flour mixture.
- Simmer,keep mixing till the mixture starts thickening and becomes saucy.
- Now add the chicken balls to it and mix well and immediately take off from heat.