This is very taste and spicy dish.Suddenly relatives/friends are came to your home.what do you do, you can search all over in your refrigerator but those veggies are time taken process.Then you can try this egg palette curry.It was Quick and Easy going process.I hope You will Enjoy this Curry!!
Eggs 5 Onions 2
Green Chilli 4
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Water 1 cup
Cinnamon 1 " inch Stick
Oil 2 tbsp
- First Cut The Onions and Green chilli very small pieces.
- In a Non stick pan heat with oil and add Cloves and cinnamon fry 1 min
- Then add Onions , Green chilli .when onions are turn golden brown color add ginger garlic paste ,turmeric powder and little bit salt.
- If you want add tomato's u can add this time and add coriander powder,cumin powder,chilli powder ,salt to taste cook another 3 to 5 min.
- In the pan you can put small holes/gaps,then pour the one whole egg into one hole/gap like this: You can add all eggs in the same way:
- Don't touch them , Cover it and cook 3 min on each side.Be careful don't break it
- Then adjust the seasonings finally add coriander leaves.
- Your Egg palette Curry is Ready to eat
- Serve with Rice/Roti