Today I made Vinayaka Chavithi Special Recipes Sweet Chickpea Laddu. This is famous traditional Sweet in China.Ingredients:-
1 cups powdered Phutnalu (Roasted and split chickpeas,Roasted gram nuts)
1/2 cups jaggery grated
1/4tsp poppy seeds (khus khus)
5 raisins 5 cashew nuts cut into pieces
1/2tsp green cardamom powder
2tsp grated dry coconut 2tsp ghee
- Make a powder of the roasted gram nuts in a mixer.
- Melt the ghee in a thick bottomed kadhai and add the jaggery to it. Melt the jaggery into it. Do not let it boil, just melt it.
- Remove from gas and add the poppy seeds and dry grated coconut.
- Then add cardamom powder, cashew nut, raisins and mix.
- Lastly start adding the roasted chickpea powder little by little. Add powder mix, again add mix.
- Keep adding the powder till the jaggery mixture absorbs it up to a consistency of making ladoos.
- Start making ladoos from this mixture . Be careful the mixture is a hot. But don't wait for the mixture to cool or it will not be possible to bind the ladoos.
- But here I kept the mixture into muffins pan for a Round Shape.Here we go
- Garnish With cashews look like this: