Boiled Lilva/Peas 2 cups
Green Chilies 3
Ginger/Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Coriander Powder (optional) 1 tsp
Lime Juice 1 tbsp
jeera 1 tsp
1 cup Maida
Little bit Salt
½ Tbsp Suji (soaked in warm water)
1 Tbsp Ghee/Oil
Water for Dough
- Into a food processor add Lilva, add green chilies, add coriander leaves and blend to a coarse paste.
- Into a pan heat little bit oil and add zeera, add ginger/garlic paste, add Hing, add turmeric and mix it, add the mixture and mix it well.
- Make the mixture dry and cook little further until the chilies are cooked as well. Add pinch of sugar, add Coriander Powder, squeeze some lime juice and keep aside. MAKE SURE THE MIXTURE IS DRY
- In another dish, add Maida, and some salt and make nice crumbles add soaked Suji, and make crumbles, add little water and kneed it to a SOFT dough, let it rest for few minutes.
- Take little bit dough and spread out on a flat surface, add spoonful of Masala, hold the edges together and join them with your hand, pull it out with your index finger and thumb, remove the extra dough and roll the ball slightly between your hands. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- Fry them of a little less then medium heat, for about 4 minutes, until the kachori get nice light color.
Serving size: 7 -8 medium size kachories