Urad Dal 1/2
Cup Rice 1/2 Cup
Poha 1/2 Cup
Toor Dal 1/2 Cup
Channa Dal 1/2 Cup
Onions 1 Chopped
Carrot 2 Grated
Green Chilli 3 Chopped
Jeera 2 tsp
Salt For Taste
Ghee/Oil As RequiredProcess:
- Soak all dals and rice with water at least 6 hours
- Grind to paste.
- Mix together, add salt with water to make dosa batter.
- Leave in room temperature overnight.
- Heat pan or griddle with little ghee or oil.
- Spread the mix on pan in circular motion to make thin Dosa.
- Sprinkle the onions,carrot,green chilli,jeera cook for 3 min
- Serve hot with peanut chutney/cocont/mint as your taste
- Serving size :6-7 DOSA'S