Today i would like to share about Beans Fry with eggs in Andhra Ishtyle!
fine beans - 2 cups - finely chopped
1 medium sized onion - finely chopped
seasum seed pwd 2 1 tbsp(nuvvula pwd)
2 cloves garlic
For popu or tadka: oil 2 table spoon, mustard,1/4 spoon channa dhal, 1/4 spoon urad dhal, curry leaves.
- Add beans to boiling water and allow it to cook for 10 to 15 mins or until it is cooked. Drain the water and keep the beans aside.
- In a thick bottomed kadai, take oil add mustard, channa and urad dhal and curry leaves. Once mustard splutter add onions and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Add the cooked beans and Beaten eggs to this and sprinkle some salt.
- Open fry for about 4 to 5 mins.
- Now add the seasum powder to it and fry for 3 mins.