Almonds(Ba dam) - 1 cup
Milk 4 - 5 cups
Sugar - 1 cup
(same amount as almond paste)
Saffron - 1/2 tsp
- Soak saffron in little cold milk and keep it aside.
- Soak almonds in hot water for 1 hr.
- Peel the almonds` skin and grind them into a fine paste with 1 cup of milk instead of water.
- Measure the amount of almond paste and keep the same amount of sugar aside.
- The almond paste for 5 - 10 mins, while stirring it constantly, till the flavour comes out. Add sugar and keep stirring.
- Add the remaining milk and boil for 10 - 15 mins.
- Add the soaked saffron.Serving size:3 to 4 people