Carrots - 3
Whole milk - 2 1/2 cups
Half & half milk powder - 1 tsp(optional)
Cashew nuts ,Raisins - As reqd
Ghee - 3 tsp
Sugar 1 cup according to your taste
cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Peel the carrots, cut them and pressure cook until they are soft enough to be blended.
- Make a paste of the cooked carrots in a blender or a mixie.
- The paste should be smooth and do not use any water to blend them.Like this:-
- In a large vessel, boil the milk.
- Once its boiled, reduce the flame and add the carrot paste, half & half and sugar.
- After 15 mins, the contents will reduce.
- Add the cardamom powder.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with cashew nuts & raisins fried in ghee.
- Serve hot or cold.