- Mix together flour and salt in a bowl. Add three tablespoons of ghee and mix. Add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Grease your hands and divide the dough into even sized balls and set aside covered with a damp cloth.
- Heat four tablespoons of ghee in a kadai. Add rawa and roast for two to three minutes. Add sugar and two cups of water and mix.
- Bring it to a boil and add milk. Cook till the mixture is dry. Take it off the heat and add green cardamom powder. Mix well and set aside to cool.
- Divide into even sized portions. Take a dough portion with greased hands and flatten it. Stuff it with a sheera portion and gather the edges and seal. Roll into a ball. Further roll into a thin chapatti.
- Heat a tawa and roast the chapatti on medium heat till both the sides are evenly done. Serve hot dribbled with pure ghee.
Serving for 4 people