Spinach/Palak 2 bunches
Rice 1 1/2
Green Chilli 4
Jeera 1 tsp
Pepper corns 3 -4
Ginger 1 " grated
Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
Fried Cashews 5 -7
- Grind a Palak,Green chlii and some coriander leaves into a smooth paste keep it aside.
- Heat a kadai with ghee/oil add jeera,curry leaves,,ginger ,pepper corns and fry 2 min
- Then add Onions fry 3 -4 min.
- Then add tomato and salt cook until tomato are soft
- Then add palak paste,Rice,coriander leaves and 2 cups of water cook till rice was well cooked
- Serve with lemon juice and Fried Cashews,Raitha.
You can add veggies also like carrot , corn and peas also.