This chutney is my favourite and this is very good in taste.It tastes like mango pickle!!Sometimes cucumber can be bitter becoz of cucumber seeds are bitter or it might be cucumber(it's muscle) itself is bitter.In the later case, we can't do this chutney.This is usually done when cucumber seeds are bitter or cucumber is not at all bitter.
Dosakaya.Cucumber 1 medium size
Green Chilli 5 -6(to taste)
Toasted Peanuts 1 tbsp
Garlic 1 pond
Jeera 1 tsp
Tamerind pulp 1 tsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Channa Dal 1 tsp
Urad Dal 1 tsp
Dry Chillis 1 -2
- Chop the Cucumber into small pieces
- In a small pan heat with oil fry brinjal until brinjal was cooked.Remove the skin and keep aside.
- Grind Green Chilli,garlic,tamarind,jeera,roasted peanuts,salt,brinjal.
- Then Finally add Cucumber pieces to the aboue paste mix well thoroughly.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan add all the seasoning ingredients and when mustard seed start to pop remove from heat and add to above paste.
- Cook 2 -3 min.
- Garnish With Coriander Leaves.