These Coconut Cookies are very Taste .And its Outside is so puffy and inside is very crispy.These are good for Tea time snacks.Very simple to make.
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 egg whites lightly beaten
4 tablespoons unsalted Butter, melted
3 tablespoon sweetened flake coconut Process:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, and salt. Beat in the egg whites and melted butter until well incorporated.
- Spoon out batter, about 1/2 a tablespoon at a time, onto a parchment lined baking sheets. Spread cookies into 2 to 3 inch circles about 1/8-inch thick.
- Sprinkle with coconut and bake 6 minutes or until slightly browned. Allow to cool completely on the baking sheets.
- Carefully peel from parchment and serve