Chicken Bone less 1 lb
Thick Curd 1 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic Paste 1 tsp
Green Chilli 2
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder 2 tsp
Poppy seeds 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Yogurt 1 tbsp
- Take a Mixing Bowl put all marinate ingredients mix all together keep it side for 2 hours
- Grind the onion,green chilli's and poppy seeds,little bit coriander leaves and keep aside
- Grind separately cashews.
- Take a kadai with oil , add garam masala fry 1 min
- Add Onion paste ,Fry about 3 min and add ginergarlic paste.
- When raw smell disappears then add marinated chicken ,chili powder,turmeric,salt cook until chicken is cooked.
- Then finally add curd and cashew paste cook another 2 to 3 min
- Turn off the heat and garnish with cashews and coriander leaves
- Serve with Nans/Rice